I am a graphic designer and art director based in Lausanne, Switzerland where I graduated with honours in the Master Art Direction (type option) program at ECAL. I specialise myself in graphic design for print, web, branding and motion with a strong focus on typography. After studying in Geneva, Copenhagen and Lausanne, I am currently working in the cultural and commercial fields for companies, individuals and on self initiated projects.
With each new project comes a new challenge. As I see it, it offers new opportunities I always consider with enthusiasm and curiosity to create the most complete, innovative and original work. Through a realistic and quality-focused approach, my goal is to highlight the singularity of each project. I see innovation, distinction and audacity as fundamental principles in order to make a good visual communication.
For inquiries, do not hesitate to contact me. Full Portfolio or CV are available upon request.
Selected Press & Exhibitions
- Wallpaper Magazine: Online & Issue 202, 2015 & 2016
- Etapes Magazine: Issue 228, 2015
- Graphic Design Festival Scotland International Poster Exhibition, The Lighthouse – Glasgow, 2017
- IdPure Issue 39 (with MAAD), 2016
- Look at Me: New Poster Design, Sandu Publishing, 2015
- Half-time Exposition, ECAL Lausanne, 2017
- Prix Beau Virage – Lausanne, 2016
- Paléo Festival Nyon 2014 / 1st Price – Poster, 2013
- Service Protection & Sauvetage – Genève / 1st Price – Visual identity, 2013